- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is reflected below: the company owner of www.abadestiendas.com is GESTION Y EXPLOTACION DE RESTAURANTES SLU (hereinafter THE COMPANY), with address for these purposes at Hotel Abades Loja A-92, km 189, 18300 Loja, Granada With Tax Identification Number: B-18410209 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada on page 006 of Volume 767 for the first inscription of sheet no. GR 11724 dated February 5, 1996. Email address: email@example.com of the website.
- USERS: Access and/or use of this THE COMPANY portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of Contract which, in their case, are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: the use of THE COMPANY website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs, or data (hereinafter, “THE CONTENT”) The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information.
- PRICES AND PURCHASING MODE: THE COMPANY SLU with Tax Identification Number B-18410209 (Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Granada on Page 006 of Volume 767 for the first inscription of sheet no. GR 11724 dated February 5, 1996) makes the sale and distribution of the products offered in this service. The prices shown on THE COMPANY website are presented in Euros and include the VAT amount applicable in Spain.
The prices include:
- The price of the product or products ordered by the customer
- The VAT amount
- Packaging costs
- The official rate of recycling of used products.
The price to be paid is that which is in force on the date on which the customer has placed the order, provided that the products ordered at that time are available.
The purchase system is subject to current legislation in Spain. Therefore, the sales operations will be understood to be performed at the address of THE COMPANY SL in Hotel Abades Loja A-92, km 189, 18300 Loja, Granada. Purchases can be paid for with the following means:
– Credit or debit card: Visa, MasterCard, 4B, Euro 6000, Maestro española.
If it is detected that there has been an error in the introduction of the price of an item, after receiving an order, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you of the incident, and offer the option of cancellation or alteration in the right conditions. The automatic confirmation submission does not validate the wrong price conditions. In case of cancellation, any amount that has been paid will be refunded. Without your express agreement to the correct price conditions, the shipment will not be processed. The products offered in this service are aimed at final consumers under the terms and conditions provided by the Retail Trade Law.
- DELIVERY: The delivery time by purely indicative title will be 3 working days. Any delay in the delivery of the products due to a case of force majeure (fire, natural catastrophes, strike, limitation or momentary work stoppage, difficulties with subcontractors or suppliers, accidents, etc.), or any other cause that prevents or delays delivery does not give the customer the right to cancel the order or part of it. In such cases, no responsibility can be awarded to THE COMPANY SL, and the occurrence of such events will not give rise to any compensation by the company. THE COMPANY SL will keep the client up-to-date, in due time, of the cases and events listed above. Apart from a case of force majeure, any delay in the delivery of the products that requires a modification of the date of delivery for the installation of the tires, may result in the cancellation of the order by the customer. In this case, the return costs will be borne by THE COMPANY SL. The delivery of products is carried out through a transport service chosen by THE COMPANY SL or its suppliers. For purely security reasons, THE COMPANY SL will not accept any order to a post office box. It is up to the customer, and only them, to check the products before assembling them to ensure their complete conformity with the order.
In case of delivery of non-conforming or defective products, the customer will have the possibility of rejecting the delivery provided it is mentioned on the delivery slip. On the other hand, the client has a period of 7 working days from the delivery to check the conformity of the products delivered with the order and inform the company SLU of their reserves by phone or by email, confirming in both cases by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. In case of non-compliance or damaged products, THE COMPANY SLU undertakes to do what is necessary, at its cost, as soon as possible. In the event that the delivery is non-conforming (missing product, incorrect reference, damaged product) it is preferable to refuse delivery. If, however, you accept the delivery, you must write your comments of “incorrect / defective / incomplete product” on the delivery slip and keep a copy. Subsequently, you must quickly communicate your reservations to Customer Service of THE COMPANY SLU
Should you be absent when when a the delivery has been attempted, the carrier will leave a notice of delivery in your mailbox to inform you of their visit. The instructions mentioned in the delivery notice will allow you to correctly receive your order.
- RIGHT TO RETURN: The client has a period of seven (7) business days to return, for whatever the reason may be, and at their cost, the products they have ordered and to cancel their order. This term begins to count from the day of delivery of the order, the delivery note dated and attested by the customer. The return must be made by email or by fax and confirmed with acknowledgment of receipt. The products must be returned with their original packaging and accompanied by the delivery voucher or delivery note and the invoice, to the address indicated on the return order that will be delivered to the customer. Products already used or already assembled cannot be returned. The return of the products will be carried out by the carrier chosen by THE COMPANY SLU. The return costs are borne by the customer. THE COMPANY SLU does not accept packages where postage is due. Any risk related to the return of the products will be borne by the customer. After receipt and verification of the products, THE COMPANY SLU will reimburse the client within 30 days from the date on which the client has exercised their right to return. It is recalled that the return costs are borne by the customer, except when the decision to return is a consequence of a non-conformity or a deterioration duly verified by THE COMPANY SLU. In that case, THE COMPANY SLU will proceed to change or refund the defective or non-compliant products.
- GUARANTEE – COVERAGE: The products marketed by THE COMPANY SLU on the Website are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee. The client will inform THE COMPANY SLU without delay of any defect by email or by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt.
Deficiencies caused by negligence, hits, use or improper manipulation, unsuitable voltage, incorrect installation not carried out by the authorized Technical Service when appropriate, or materials subjected to wear and tear due to their normal use are not included.
In case of recognized claim founded and admissible by THE COMPANY SLU, the customer will only be entitled to the replacement of the defective product or to the reimbursement thereof, subject to applying an obsolescence coefficient, excluding any other compensation, of the nature that is , especially for direct or indirect damages. In any case, if there are duly proven defects, the costs of round-trip transportation (delivery and return of the products) will be borne by THE COMPANY SLU.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between the user and THE COMPANY SLU will be governed by current Spanish regulations, THE COMPANY SLU.
- DATA PROTECTION: Name of the company that created the website www.abadestiendas.com
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: THE COMPANY by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of THE COMPANY or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. Content of this web page, with commercial means, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of THE COMPANY. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by THE COMPANY. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on THE COMPANY pages.